I usually serve Very Berry Cheesecake Blend as a dip with strawberries on the side. This is one of my go-to items to have at my Wildtree Tastings. It’s always a crowd favorite. But I decided to change it up and experiment a bit. I hosted an AvaHOUR last week and wanted to not only provide good food (because that’s what I do) but I wanted to do something a little more fun for dessert. Everyone loved them and the chocolate drizzle was a perfect finishing touch. I decided to create a non-dairy version because
I’m selfish I can’t eat dairy. I am a big fan of foods that looks like you worked hard but are super easy to make. That’s what I love about Wildtree…not only is the food you make healthy & delicious (not to mention Organic & preservative free) but it’s super easy & fast which will save you time in the kitchen. That’s something that all of us could use. Especially with school coming up right around the corner.
If you are local to MA, RI, or CT and want to learn more about Wildtree, shoot me an email. You can check to see what I offer by heading to the new page on the blog called Meal Planning with Wildtree.
I hope you like these!
- Remove hull from strawberries and set aside.
- Add the Very Berry Cheesecake Blend to the softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Using a butter knife, fill each strawberry with cream cheese.
- Roll the cream cheese stuffed strawberry top into the graham cracker crumbs and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Place chocolate & coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl & heat for 30 second increments until melted.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate all over strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated until serving
- Place full-fat can of coconut milk in the refridgerator until it is complete hardened, about 2 hours.
- Shake coconut milk can to see which end is liquid and which end is solid.
- Open can on the liquid side & pour milk into a container for a later use.
- Scrape solid coconut cream into a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until it becomes a whipped cream consistence.
- Add vanilla and honey & mix thoroughly
- *This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. There is no extra cost to you as the consumer. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.